GAI MACCHINE IMBOTTIGLIATRICI spa was set up in Pignerol (Turin province, Piedmont) in 1945 on the impetus of Mr Giacomo Gai. In 1959, the head office moved to Trofarello (Turin province, Piedmont). Since 1972, the company has been directed by the sons of its founder, engineers Carlo and Battista. In 1985, the entire business moved to a new head office at Ciseroles (Coni province, Piedmont). In the year 2000 the third generation started work in the business. Since it was founded, the company Gai has exclusively manufactured bottling machines intended for high-quality wines. It first (in 1979) offered one-piece machines that performed several functions on a single base. Monoblocs are the easiest machines to use, are less cumbersome and are more economic than separate machines that carry out the same operations.
Site-uri ale intreprinderii
Privire de ansamblu catalog produse
Aceasta versiune a catalogului nu exista. Puteti insa consulta cataloagele acestei companii in urmatoarele versiuni:
- Vizualizare catalog Catalog in ITALIANA