The first Variolo orthopaedic workshop was opened in 1918 by Luigi Variolo who very quickly drew acclaim from the specialist medical sector and patients alike. In 1924, he opened a subsidiary in Treviso, entrusting its management to his son, Aldo, who was also an orthopaedic technician. When Luigi Variolo passed away, the Treviso workshop took its independence and was wholly managed by Aldo, who expanded it significantly... thus consolidating his own reputation.
Acestia sunt indicatorii performantei intreprinderii:
Indicatorii dvs. sunt la nivelul minim. Actualizati-va datele si adaugati continut (text, logo, cuvinte-cheie) pentru a va imbunatati vizibilitatea si clasamentul.