The history of NPI Italia is the fruit of a long family business tradition. The industrial activity of the Parigi family began in 1950 in Milan. In the late 60s the business moved to Monza and in 1975 Cesare Parigi filed the patent for Parinox®, the first flexible rubber pipe fitted with a stainless steel braid for connecting any type of tap to the water distribution network. The product gives the business visibility worldwide. NPI Italia has been part of the Neoperl Group since 2014.