The company was founded in 1933 by the chemist Walter Kersten and operated by Johann Linden from 1969 onwards. In 1993, management of the company was transferred to Hans and Gisela Linden. The core business of the company is manufacturing high-quality cleaning products for industrial and household applications, polishing and cleaning pastes/emulsions for the metal and plastics industry and the dental and jewellery industry, motor vehicle care products, renovation products for the painting trade and disinfectants for skin and surfaces. In addition, the company provides contract manufacturing, contract filling and packing services for liquid, paste and powder products. With our company tradition going back 87 years, we are extremely aware of the requirements for high-quality products in the above-mentioned industries. As a certified, owner-operated company, we embody quality, customer focus and flexibility.