Gummi-Welz GmbH und Co. KG was founded in 1945 by Hans Welz. Until mid-2006, it was run as a family-owned company by his daughter and son-in-law. In June 2006, not only did the company come under new management, but the business itself changed hands. Its new owner Equimax AG gradually transformed it into a modern, efficient supplier with an international client base. In January 2008, Gummi-Welz GmbH & Co. KG relocated from Magirusstraße in Ulm to the Schwaighofen industrial estate in Neu-Ulm. Its new production and administration building was perfectly suited to the company's production processes. Gummi-Welz also established a new site in Turkey. Gummi-Welz GmbH & Co. KG now has production facilities at sites in Germany, Poland and Turkey. At the beginning of 2014, Schifferstadt-based company Plastocell Kunststoff GmbH joined the other companies in the GWU Group.
Privire de ansamblu catalog produse
Aceasta versiune a catalogului nu exista. Puteti insa consulta cataloagele acestei companii in urmatoarele versiuni:
- Vizualizare catalog Catalog in GERMANA